We are hosting another online coffee tasting class! In April 2020, we ho..Read More »
It doesn’t mean you need to drink mediocre coffee at home.
We have implemented heightened health and safety standards and are stocked with green coffee waiting to be roasted. Click here for a summary of the measures we are taking for our online orders, our wholesale customers, and our retail coffeehouse in San Diego.
Want help picking a coffee you’ll love? Check out our Coffee Quiz. You answer a few questions about what you like and don’t like in your coffee and it recommends a variety for you to try from our line-up.
Check out our Online Store to explore the full line-up.
And what a great opportunity to talk about how to make the best coffee you can at home. We’re your experts! Let’s get dialogue going in the Comments below about what you have to work with in your kitchen and how to make the most of it. Ask us your questions. We’re here to make sure you make good coffee at home!
We are open for takeout! You can find us at 2110 Hancock St #100 where Old Town, Midtown, and Point Loma meet.
To remain safe and ensure the safety of our customers through this temporary period, we are implementing the following policies until further notice:
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Diligent handwashing by both Colleen and myself.
- Social distancing. We will keep six feet distance from every customer.
- We have removed our self-service condiment station so that we are handing out all items.
- All of our food items are pre-packaged.
- To-go orders only. We have removed our seating and ask that you take your order to go.
We are offering a full espresso menu, a fresh brewed drip coffee, our cold brew on nitro, kombucha on tap, and an assortment of pre-packaged snacks and other eats.
Also, we are offering our full line-up of fresh roasted coffee by the bag to brew at home.
This too shall pass, San Diego. We are adhering to all guidance from San Diego County, and remain open to serve the community.